Our 13,500 square feet fitness area is packed with free weights, state-of-the-art equipment, and everything else you need to work towards your fitness goals.
Fitness Room Guidelines
- Bring your membership card to the fitness room and scan in before entering the fitness room.
- Members 14 years old and older may use the equipment or to be in the fitness room on your own. Guests must be 15 years of age and older to use the fitness room. 13 year olds may be in the fitness during posted times with a parent. Parent must remain with the child during this time.
- Sign up for the cardiovascular machines at the fitness desk if all the machines are in use, and there is a 30-minute time limit.
- Wipe down the machines after each use.
- Rerack the weight plates, dumbbells, and barbells after each use.
- Proper attire (shirts, shorts and athletic shoes) is required. No bathing suits, sandals/flip flops, jeans or jean shorts.
- Ask the staff to change the TV channels.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the fitness room.
- Personal training is only permitted by certified individuals who have a signed contract with the City of Westlake.
- The fitness staff is available to answer questions, demonstrate the use of equipment, and to provide information on basic exercise plans and guidelines.
- Equipment instruction classes are available on a monthly basis. Registration is required.
We offer group exercise classes, as well as personal trainers who can help you tailor your workout to your body's specific needs.
- Official Fitness Pro: 440.333.5365 Jeremy Dancy / Paul Maynard
- The Restructuring Zone: 216.375.8946 Tom Roso
- Fit by Jake: 440.670.1531 Tracy Aquilla
- Cle BodyWise 440.342.2051 Colleen Brock
- Fit Pros LLC: 330.317.4688 Scott Maruna
- Fitness Academy LLC: 216.903.8757 Marvin Wyatt