Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View most recent Agendas and Minutes
- Brad Lamb, Chairman
- Matt Jones
- Lauren Falcone
- Bonnie Smith
- Duane Van Dyke (City Council Representative)
ResponsibilitiesThe five member Commission meets at least once a month generally on the 1st Monday of the month, and additional meetings may be called by the Chairman.
The commission is responsible for the planning and platting of the city for harmonious development and coordination of streets.
The commission may make plans for the zoning of the city, the location or vacating of streets, location and design of public buildings, playgrounds or public places. The Planning Commission reviews and makes recommendations to Westlake City Council on all proposed zoning changes, public buildings, development plans and major subdivisions. The commission also reviews and approves new signs, lot splits and lot assemblies.
Opens a New Windo Opens a New Windo
- 2019 PC meeting schedule 2022 Meeting Schedule (PDF)
- 2023 Meeting Schedule (PDF)
- Planning Commission Approved Development Projects (PDF)
- 2022 and all 2021 Planning Commission Approved Projects
- Planning Commission Agendas
- Various applications for development can be found on the Planning Department webpage.
- Many public records are available through eServices Opens a New Window. . Select the search type of "PLAN - Web Access." There you can research projects approved or pending before the Planning Commission or search archived minutes by address or project name.