Voting in the 2021 General Election
The November 2, 2021 General Election is a countywide election with at least one item on the ballot in all municipalities.
Voters will elect mayors, city council members, judicial seats, and decide issues. There is one federal election for US Congress in the 11th Congressional District.
Voters who wish to Vote-by-Mail must complete and submit a ballot application. To request a Vote-by-Mail ballot application, visit: www.443vote.us or call 216-443-VOTE (8683). Vote-by-Mail ballot applications are also available at all public libraries.
Early In-Person Voting begins on October 5, 2021. Early In-Person voting hours are posted on the Board of Elections website www.443vote.us.
On Election Day the polls are open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. To confirm your voting location visit www.443vote.us or call 216-443-VOTE. Voters are reminded to bring identification.
The Board of Elections is hiring Election Day Officials (Poll Workers) for the November 2, 2021 General Election. Apply online or call 216-443-3277.
Get Ready to Vote
- Check your Voter Information Opens a New Window.
- Register to Vote or Update Your Registration Opens a New Window.
- Vote by Mail Information and Application Opens a New Window.
- General Election Voter Guide Opens a New Window.
Vote on Election Day
This ballot issue would allow for the rezoning of three parcels of land along Detroit Road from single-family residential to multi-family residential so that townhomes may be developed on the land. Read this Fact Sheet about the proposed development to learn more.
You are qualified to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have been a resident of Cuyahoga County for 30 days prior to voting
- You are currently registered to vote
- You have not registered before
- You are a new resident of Westlake
- You have not voted in the last 4 calendar years
- You have made changes in your voter registration information such as a name or address change