Every sponsor receives:
- Their logo and link on the event’s webpage (artwork must be provided)
- Their logo on 2 emails to 11,000+ subscribers about the event
- Digital signage at the Rec Center potentially seen by 2,000 each day plus the event attendees
- Table or signage at the event
Events Available for a Sponsorship
March Madness Basketball Tournament (Thurs., March 22 - Sat., March 24)
More than 400 teens cheered on by their family members participate in the three-day tournament which draws teams from all over the West Shore area.
Family Fun Nights (Friday, March 16 and Friday, December 7)
It’s a full house with 350+ Rec Center members making memories with bounce houses, face painters, balloon twisting clowns, live entertainment, light refreshments and much more.
Sponsorship: $250 per night
Family Fun Night details Opens a New Window.
Community Safety and Wellness Fair (Saturday, May 19)
Approximately 1,000 attendees learn how to increase personal safety and wellness, participate in health screenings, enjoy children’s activities, and explore vehicles in "Touch-a-Truck.” This year we are adding a 1-Mile Family Fun Run/Walk.
- General Sponsorship: $250
- Family Fun Run T-Shirts: $550 (logo on the t-shirt with UH and City of Westlake)
- Bicycle Helmet Sponsor (Exclusive): $1,500
Summer Concerts in the Park (Sunday nights, June 17 – August 12)
An average of 300 concertgoers enjoy a night of variety of musical styles appropriate for all age groups.
Full season (8 concerts): $1,000
Westlake Women’s Open at Meadowood Golf Course (Sunday, September 9)
40 golfers of all skill levels compete at this women-only open.
Westlake Women’s Open details Opens a New Window.
Fall Festival (Saturday, October 13)
More than 1,000 (children ages 9 and younger and their parents) celebrate with a pumpkin hunt, face painting, hay rides, inflatables, refreshments, food trucks, and much more