Make a Donation
The way we deliver social services and enrichment activities has been radically shifted by the COVID-19 situation. But we remain committed to providing virtual programming that is essential to our mission to engage, enrich and empower residents of all ages, with a special emphasis on services for adults over the age of 50. But we need your help to do so.
All donations help us provide food and other resources for those in need or to sponsor our instructors so that they can continue to provide enrichment experiences for seniors which serve to promote mental/emotional well-being.
The descriptions below explain how your monetary contribution will be utilized. Donations may be made in increments of $25, $50 or $100 and earmarked for specific types of programming. You may make donations in other amounts by calling our office at 440-899-3544.
Senior Programs & Activities Donations
You may choose to earmark your contribution to be used to sponsor the following types of enrichment programs and activities:
- Life Long Learning: Classes on a variety of topics such as history, philosophy, psychology, current events, etc.
- The Arts: Classes on art appreciation, music appreciation, watercolor instruction, crafts, etc.
- Health & Wellness: Stress Management, Healthy Eating, Exercise, Trivia Competitions, etc.
Social Services Assistance Donations
When you make a donation for "Social Services Assistance," your contribution will be used to purchase perishable and non-perishable goods for our Food Pantry, provide prescription assistance services, support Meals-on-Wheel subsidies, and provide other forms of aid.
How To Make a Donation
When you click the "Donate Here" button, you will be taken to the city’s WebTrac directory where you will follow the steps below to submit your donation:
- Locate a(n) program/activity category (listed under "Class Title") and donation amount (listed under "Price") and click the plus ("+") sign on the left-hand side to "add to cart."
- When you are ready to submit your donation(s), you may be prompted to sign in or create a WebTrac account.