Flu Shots will be offered at the Westlake Community Services Center, 28975 Hilliard Blvd., Westlake, on Thursday, September 30, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 440-899-3544 today to reserve your space!
What should you remember for your appointment?
- Your insurance card, including Medicare Part B, Pharmacy or Medical Coverage cards.
- Your Giant Eagle Advantage Card (if you have one) for $5 off your next grocery shopping trip (allow 24-48 hours for reward to load to your card).
- Please wear a mask or face covering and adhere to social distancing while you wait for your vaccination.
- To make your upper arm easily accessible, wear a short-sleeved shirt or loose layers.
- Please come to your vaccine appointment at your designated time.
Why should you get a Flu Shot?
- The CDC recommends a flu shot for everyone aged 6 months and older.
- Flu shots protect not only you, but the people around you.
- A flu shot will make your illness milder if you do get sick.
- Flu vaccinations have been shown to reduce flu illnesses, doctors’ visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations.