Get ready to celebrate Independence Day with Westlake, Ohio! The city is gearing up for a spectacular Fourth of July extravaganza, promising a day full of fun, entertainment, and community spirit. Here's what you need to know:
The parade will kick off at 10 am at Lee Brunson Middle School and follow Dover Center Road to Clague Park.
Clague Park Events
- 10 am Annual Classic Car Show, Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, and Food Vendors at Clague Park
- 11:30 am Introduction of Mayor Dennis M. Clough and Council on the Main Stage
- At Noon, Westlake Aquatics Center and Peterson Pool will open to pool members and Westlake Residents (Closes at 6 pm for fireworks)
- 1:00 pm Rock the House DJ will be at Westlake Aquatics Center until Dusk
- 2:00 pm Westlake Lions Club Ringing of the Liberty Bell
- 2:30 pm Classic Car Show awards
- Dusk Fireworks
For more information, including the full schedule of events and parking details, please visit the City of Westlake's official website or contact the Westlake City Hall.
Let's make this Fourth of July a memorable celebration of our nation's independence! Happy Fourth of July, Westlake!