Leaf collection will continue until early-mid December, weather permitting. Generally, there are no more than 2 weeks between collections; however, poor weather conditions or heavy collection volume may cause longer delays. Please check the Daily Leaf Update https://www.cityofwestlake.org/Daily-Leaf-Update to see what areas we are working in.
- Only leaves will be collected! Do not mix in branches, grass cuttings, trash, or other debris, which may result in your leaves not being collected.
- Keep rubbish, recycling, and brush separate and away from your leaf piles.
- Place leaves on the tree lawn at the curb. Do not place leaves in the street!
- Keep catch basins on your property, and in the street, clear of leaves to reduce flooding during heavy rains and to prevent blockages from forming in the sewer system.
- If you miss your leaf collection, you can place your leaves in paper yard waste bags or trash bags, less than 50 lbs. each, and Rumpke will pick up on your normal collection day. The Service Department will not return to completed areas until the next pass through the city.