With the construction of our new family aquatic center at Clague Park underway, there will be some major scheduling adjustments to the swimming availability at the Recreation Center. We ask for everyone’s cooperation during this summer, so that we may meet the majority of our swimming needs from both of our facilities. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact the Aquatic Department to have them answered.
- Monday, June 4 - Thursday, June 7, the lap pool will be closed from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. for the summer rec swim team practices. They will not have practice on Friday, June 8.
- Beginning June 11, the lap and dive pools will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., Monday thru Friday for swim team and exercise classes.
- Beginning June 18, the lap, dive and soaking pools will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to noon, Monday thru Thursday for swim team, swim lessons and exercise classes.
- The lap pool will be open Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for adult lap swimming only.
- On Fridays, the lap pool will open at 9:30 a.m. for the day.
- For the week of Monday, July 2 thru Friday, July 6 only, the lap pool will open daily at 9:30 a.m. for the day.
- The lazy river will be available for adults only, Monday through Friday between 11:00 a.m. and noon.
Please keep in mind that there may be large groups coming in for open swim during the afternoons.
Please read the message board for updated weekly scheduling.
Thank you for your cooperation to make this a great summer for everyone.
IMPORTANT: These hours are in addition to our programming schedule.