The Center Ridge and Dover Center Intersection Improvement Project is in conjunction with the new PK-4 school being build next to Porter Public Library on Center Ridge Rd. The project is underway and includes the following improvements:
- New signalized intersection at Glenmore Dr. and the new school with dedicated turning lanes
- Road widening and additional turning lanes along Center Ridge Rd. between Glenmore Dr. and Doer Center Rd.
- New right turn only lanes at all quadrants of the Center Ridge Rd. and Dover Center Rd. Intersection
- New signalized intersection at Westown Blvd. and Dover Center Rd.
- Streetscape beautification with planters to be installed along the edge of the road throughout the project
- New storm and water lines throughout the project limits
Traffic patterns will change throughout the course of the project. Please begin considering alternative commute routes. Visit www.cityofwestlake.org/Construction-Projects for information on this and other constructions projects within Westlake.