As part of the city’s efforts to help mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19, engineers, architects, realtors, appraisers, residents, planners, construction companies and contractors are encouraged to submit bids, applications, and inquiries about inspections, construction plans and other matters via email, direct mail or phone – dial City Hall at 440-871-3300 to be directed to the appropriate department.
Additionally, please note the following:
- Permits are available on the city’s website and via email.
- Applications for boards and commissions also may be obtained online and via email.
- Call ahead to request to leave documents near the entrance at City Hall.
- Field inspections and property maintenance inspections are being conducted business as usual. Engineering-related inspections require 24-hour advance notice by phone.
- Dye tests are on hold until further notice.
- Meetings of the Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals have been suspended.
Find the following link to the city’s full list of measures being taken in an effort to continue to provide vital services and conduct business in the safest, most responsible way possible: https://www.cityofwestlake.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=726