News Flash

Posted on: January 3, 2019

Prevent Accidental Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless, colorless gas created when fuels burn incompletely. In the home, heating and cooking equipment that burn fuel can be sources of CO. According to the CDC, 430 people are killed and 500,000 go to emergency roo...

Read on...

Fire Department
Posted on: November 14, 2018

Safety Tip: Heating Fire Safety Information

Put a freeze on winter fires infographic pic

Your space heater, fireplace, wood stove or furnace could cause a fire if they are not properly maintained and used.

Download Heating Fire Safety Flyer... Fire Department