Permits and Contractor Info

Building permits are needed for new and remodeling structural improvements of all commercial and residential homes, additions, garages, sheds, storage buildings, swimming pools, roofs, decks, siding, fences, signs. before the commencement of work. Permits may be obtained from the Building Department or downloaded in PDF format.


View additional permits available through our Engineering Department


For all signage in Crocker Park please contact the Crocker Park Tenant Coordinator for all permits and approval letter. The application is a joint application requiring the signature of the development (Crocker Park) and the applicant as well as an approved letter from Crocker Park. Applications and the Crocker Park Design Guidelines can be found on the Planning Department webpage.

Various development applications for the Westlake Planning Commission can be found on the Planning Department webpage.